Ktima Bairaktaris Monolithos White 2017 750ml
Monolithos white blends known grape varieties, grown without chemicals, in an elegant and aromatic wine.
- Grower: Bairaktaris
- Vintage: 2017
- Grapes: Muscat of Alexandria 34% / Chardonnay 33% / Sauvignon Blanc 33%
- Appellation: PGI Peloponnese
- Alcohol: 13%
- Bottle: 750ml
- Viticulture: Low intervention
- Vinification: Stainless steel fermented with 2 months on its lees with periodic stirring
- Notes: Light golden color, with tropical fruit and green pepper on the nose, and a round and fragranced palate, and medium acidity.
17 in stock
Low Intervention Climate: Generally mountainous cold, with few rains Soil: Sandy loam Vine age: Planted in 1987 Altitude: 900m Slope: 3-5% Planting density: 4,200 plants / ha Yield: 2kg / plant Irrigation: None Spraying: Hydrofertilization with copper and sulfur, twice a year Harvesting: Manual (20lt crates)
Maceration: Stainless steel (cold extraction for 8 hours) Yeast: Indigenous, with neutral commercial yeast added at the end of fermentation Malolactic: Prevented (temperature control) Maturation: 3 months on its lees in stainless steel with periodic stirring Clarification: – Filtration: One crossflow filtration Production: 60,000 lt Alcohol: 13% Acidity: 5.50 gr/l RS: 1.50 gr/l Total sulfites: 92 mg/l Certification: – Bottle: 750ml
- Store Name: Azul
- Seller: Azul
300 W 48th st
New York, NY 10036
- No ratings found yet!